Trgovir Company is established as a limited liability company and is engaged in the production and sale of products that fall into three categories: wire products, hydro insulation products and eco pellets. The headquarters of the company are located in Stjepan Polje, at Stjepan Polje b.b., 75324 Stjepan Polje. In addition to manufacturing and sales facilities, there is also a petrol pump within the company. The production line of wire products is located on an area of 12,055m², hydro insulation products on an area of 2,340m², and eco pellet on a surface of 13,297m².
The company was founded in 1995. and in the period between 1995 and 1998. our primary focus was on trade. Our first trade experiences helped us get to know the market and evaluate its needs, and in accordance with current knowledge to specify our trading activity in the coming years.
- Since 1998, we are dealing exclusively with the trade of construction materials.
- With growing experience in the field we are noticing market opportunities for our own products and we are actively working on a business plan to open the production of reinforcing grids and wire products. At the same time, in 2001, we opened a gas station as a planned basis for future production activities.
- In 2003, we started with the first production lines for reinforcement grids and wire products. We soon positioned ourselves as an equal market factor with other producers operating in the Balkan region.
- In 2007, we have expanded our production capacities and range of products by introducing the production facilities for lattice racks, in accordance with the needs of the market and the general acceptance of our products by many customers.
- In the meantime we become a renowned manufacturer, and we work out concepts and investment programs to launch new production areas. As Bosnia and Herzegovina is abundant with quality wood and a multitude of forests, which has prompted a rapid growth of the wood industry in this region, in 2010 we see relatively low utilization of wood processing by-products and we are launching a project with modern ECO PELLET production plants.
- After the production of ECO PELLET has proven itself to be a lucrative and useful business, our team of experts investigated the needs of the market in other construction sectors, and in 2014 we introduced modern production facilities for the production of waterproofing materials as complementary products for metal construction products.
- In 2017 we built a business-office building, with a total area of 10,000m², within which our retail and administration are currently located.
We perceive the numerous references, distinctions, certifications, and cooperations with renowned partners and our international presence on the market as a seal and acknowledgment for our effort and quality work.
Today, we employ 92 workers with a tendency of steady growth and opening up new jobs. Our company takes care of its employees, aware that only with professional and motivated workers it can provide the best service and enjoyable shopping. As a socially responsible company, we keep an eye on the environment and natural resources.
The organizational structure of Trgovir d.o.o.
- To be the leading company in terms of quality, consumer relationships and revenue among companies headquartered in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The company Trgovir d.o.o. strives to continuously build a quality brand of value. Our greatest achievements are our employees and the rich experience we have gained during our long-standing business. We develop our business through a stand-alone company development and a transparent relationship with business partners and communities we work with.
With regard to the vision and mission of our company, the strategic goals we are pursuing are:
- To create our own products which will be recognizable by high quality,
- Realization of the leader position on the market of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Expanding our market share over the next five years,
- Maximum customer satisfaction with positive feedback,
- Increasing product assortment,
- Continuous growth and development of the company,
- Recognizing the interests of employees,
- Provision of modern technology that follows the highest European standards.